As you might know, ESDIP Berlin is a very small team with lots of responsibilities.
María and Sarah share all the work of the space, which includes administration, event management, school program management, promotion, social media, web, graphic design, maintenance of facilities, maintenance of equipment, procession of payments, procession of questions and requests,… aaaand everything else, phew!
Sincerely, coworking not the kind of business that will make us rich. Worse it often cost more than it will make us. But we love it! We love our people and love building a community and feeling like we’re helping. That’s why your collaboration is essential to keep this space alive.
Time banking! Volunteers deposit time by providing a service the space needs, then they’ll be credited with time, which can be redeemed for coworking service or for a discount on your next payment. Everyone wins!
READY? LET’S START!
What are you good at? How would you like to help and improve the space?
Suggest something you’d like to do or pick a task from our TO DO LIST:
- May 12th, 19:00h. Help out making the space empty and ready for the Behance Portfolio Reviews event.
- May 13th, 16:00-20:00h Sell drinks and chat with people at Behance Reviews Event.
- May 14th, 16:00h. Give a hand rearranging tables, etc., to have the space ready for coworking next day.
- June 2nd, 14:00-19:00h. Be the boss for one day. Take care of the space, receive people, make sure everything is fine and close at the end.
- June 16th, 14:00-19:00h. Same!
- Electricity work! We’d like to instal a nice lamp right on top of the Kicker table, so that we can actually see the ball and beat Mauricio.